The Best Conditioned Golf Course in Ottawa!
FIVE REASONS TO PLAY EQUINELLE IN 2016:
- The course: Award-winning! eQuinelle’s tremendous layout has won more Flagstick Reader’s Choice Awards than any other course in the area for the last three years.
- The facility: eQuinelle’s new clubhouse is the talk of the golf world in the Ottawa area and the perfect place to host a special event like a golf tournament or wedding
- The location: Just 35 minutes from downtown Ottawa in quaint Kemptville
- The cost: eQuinelle’s dynamic pricing model gives golfers the choice of when they want to play, at the price that fits any budget
- The staff: You’ll always see a friendly face at eQuinelle – if you want to book a lesson, host an event, have a question, want to order a meal, or buy some new golf gear, we’re always there to help
Welcome to great golf. Welcome to eQuinelle.
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM EQUINELLE GOLF CLUB
Katharine Usher-Vollett moving on from eQuinelle Golf Club to become General Manager at Amberwood Village Golf and Country Club
After spending the last seven years at eQuinelle Golf Club as its General Manager, Katharine Usher-Vollett has been named the General Manager at Amberwood Golf and Country Club, effective immediately.
A 25-year employee of Thunderbird Management Services Inc. (TMSI), Mrs. Usher-Vollett has been the leader at eQuinelle since the club’s opening in 2009.
Amberwood is the latest facility to partner with TMSI with respect to management of its golf operations.
“I’m looking forward to the challenge that Amberwood brings and I’m excited to be part of a great facility,” explained Mrs. Usher-Vollett.
Mrs. Usher-Vollett has worked at the Superdome at Ben Franklin Park, the West Ottawa Tennis Club, Thunderbird Sports Centre, and of course, eQuinelle.
“Katharine has been a tremendous asset at eQuinelle, turning the club into an award-winning facility, and we’re excited to have her on site, full time, at Amberwood this year,” said Darin McCorriston, President of TMSI. “Although she’ll be missed at eQuinelle, we’re positive she’ll make a great impact at Amberwood and help improve the day-to-day operations.”
Stepping into Mrs. Usher-Vollet’s shoes at eQuinelle will be Phil Rankin.
Mr. Rankin, a PGA of Canada Class ‘A’ professional with 23 years experience in the golf industry, has been the head teaching professional at eQuinelle since 2013 and has also been supporting Mrs. Usher-Vollett with events and member programs during that time.
His role as General Manager and Director of Golf is effective immediately.
Mr. Rankin has a long history of golf management experience, including the Director of Golf and Operations at two of Ottawa’s finest ClubLink facilities – Eagle Creek Golf Club and Kanata Golf and Country Club.
In addition, Mr. Rankin spent five years at Tournament Sports Marketing as a territory sales manager for Bridgestone Golf, Antigua Apparel and Nancy Lopez Apparel.
James Paterson will add the title of assistant manager to his portfolio, assisting Mr. Rankin with golf events and programs, along with being the lead for Food & Beverage at the club.
LOOKING TO CELEBRATE A SPECIAL EVENT?
Celebrate with us in our stunning new clubhouse overlooking our award-winning golf course. For information on booking your special event at eQuinelle, please contact our Lifestyle Director – Tena How – at email@example.com (613-258-2105; ext. 203). For more information, click on the WEDDINGS or MEETINGS/EVENTS tab.
2016 MEMBERSHIPS NOW AVAILABLE
Click on the MEMBERSHIPS tab to learn more.